Proiecte Speciale de Consultanță
- Leading the establishment of initial start-up of Construction Consultancies in CEE countries for a sector market leader and provision of transition management to create stand-alone entities.
- Sourcing of equity and debt provision for wind energy projects with a total execution cost of circa 1.5 billion Euro, the single largest equity provision in excess of 300 million Euro.
- Commercial developer cost, procurement and PM support from inception to close out and refinancing of projects with a combined portfolio value in excess of 1 billion Euro.
- Capital city core redevelopment cost and feasibility studies to a 1.2 billion Euro project including liaison with and successful presentation to securing World Bank project support.
- Architectural competition support to an international jury chaired by Sir George Iacobescu, chairman of Canary Wharf, with competitors including Foster and Partners and other leading European service providers.
- International bank support and project rescue of 3 land mark projects following project ‘stall’ and two further projects of developer support and analysis, provision of a road map guide to completion. Coaching to create achievable realistic budgets and time lines to allow successful project completions and realization with combined sales value of almost 1 billion Euro value.
- Developer/Contractor support and regional turnaround from projects stalled to achieving within 9 months a planned successful delivery of a time critical 100 million Euro of countrywide assets forming part of a 3 billion Euro regional portfolio.